Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Favorite Music



I have returned from my slumber. But rest assured there will still be plenty of naps taken. So don't get too used to this. I am just not as committed as Some People to this blog thing. But look at me, I'm already adding hyperlinks. Guess I am shaking the rust off quickly. My Cuz-in-law Abby (click on "some" above) put up her fave bands so I thought I would attempt to do the same. Not because I think mine are better, but as I read her list I discovered a new band that I like, so maybe that will happen to you too. As I scanned my itunes what my favorites are, I felt compassion for the bands that just a couple years ago would have been at the top of the list that might not make it on, so chances are these bands will change before long. Here ya go.

MuteMath - I feel a sense of commitment here. I was there at the beginning and although I don't listen to them as much as I used to, I have to call them my favorite.
David Crowder Band
Bon Iver
Needtobreathe
Sufjan Stevens
GirlTalk
Hillsong United

Thats my most recent playlist. Enjoy. Hope you read me again soon. Summer can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

abby! said...

So fun! Who was on my list that you discovered that you liked? I like all of the people on your list but I've never heard of Joshua James so I need to check him out!

Joel said...

I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. Keep it coming.