Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Biker Boy


I made an exciting purchase yesterday. I used some of my birthday money to purchase a bike. A mountain bike to be precise. A Specialized HardRock Mountain bike to be exact. I am really excited. I have thought about getting a bike for the last couple years. Just haven't thought about it when I had spending money. After talking with my friends about it, they gave me some tips about what to look for and I think I found a really good bike. I found it on craigslist and talked the guy down to 160. He paid over 500 3 years ago. And its hardly used. So I am pretty happy about it. Now I just need to get a comfy seat and stay motivated to ride it. So hopefully it will become a new hobby of mine. Looking forward to the exercise that it will give me at least.

1 comment:

abby! said...

I wish you better luck than I had the last time I hopped on a bike... :)