Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 1 - Rose Petals

So I am a couple days off, but here it is. Last friday night I had a romantic evening with my beautiful wife. We stayed at the Chateau Avalon. We had stayed there a few times before, so this wasn't the "new" thing. But what I had prepared was new. You always see on the movies guys putting rose pedals on the bed. Well, I stepped up and got rose pedals that were waiting for us on our bed, along with chocolate covered strawberries. The pedals were nice, and very romantic. But if you have never experienced them, Julie and I would both agree that the idea of them is better than the real thing. Not too comfortable. They kind of stained the sheets, and feel cold and kind of wet. But it was still romantic and I was pretty proud of myself for sharing something new with Julie that she appreciated.
Not exactly the most exciting way to start my new blog series. But it is what it is. I think this may be harder than I imagined. So if you have any ideas of things I should do or try. Let me know. I am open for all kinds of suggestions.

No comments: