Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kinect Dancing

At 11:30pm Thanksgiving night, me and some other really cool people, decided to go shopping (along with 10,000 other people at the same location). We went to a few stores and then hit up OLD NAVY. The line was pretty ridiculous. But despite the crowds of people, no one was playing the dance game that they had set up with the XBOX 360 w. Kinect. I decided I would not let a good thing like that be wasted by people who were too obsessed with getting a pair of jeans for less. So as my wife checked out, I got my groove on. Well, when I say got my groove on, what I mean is I made a fool of myself trying to figure out the stupid dancing game. But I still had fun. And had the rest of the cool people who were there with me come over to watch, I think we would have all really enjoyed it. But as it were, I was just embarrasing myself and my wife. Which I think she got tired of very quickly. None the less, I had never tried that before, especially in front of hundreds of strangers standing in an Old Navy check out line. So cross it off my list, I just busted a move. 
FYI, the video is not me. Just some kid who probably looks a little bit like I did trying to dance. 

1 comment:

abby! said...

Haha! I wish I was there to see this... :(