Saturday, December 20, 2008

Business and apple cider

Its saturday night. I am sitting on my chair, drinking some hot apple cider, watching football, and just relaxing. Its the first time in a while. I obviously haven't been blogging much lately. I feel bad for being so neglectful but unfortunately it won't be the last time. I have been super busy with all the Christmas stuff at church with the youth group and all that stuff. We had our annual Christmas Party overnighter last night. I went to sleep around 4:15 am. got up at 7:45.  But luckily today had nothing on the plate so I took about a 4 hour nap. Normally things slow down now with most Christmas stuff almost over. But turns out that I am preaching next Sunday morning in "the big show". I have decided that i will be recycling a message I gave at a youth retreat last spring. So it won't be too hard to get ready. Its just another thing to think about this week. And I have;t even come close to getting my christmas shopping done. 
There are lots of things I would like to be posting about. And if I find time I might. Even though the weather outside is frightful, I have really been focused on disc golf in the past couple weeks. I am organizing a tournament on New Years Day here in Olathe. So I imagine that is why its been on my mind. I am really looking forward to playing in it. And its possible I will get to play along side one of the world's best players. His Name is Eric McCabe and he is really good. So if he does play in my tournament I will have plenty to blog about. 
Until next time. Have a merry Christmas. Thanks for reading.

No comments: