Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Purchase

So a friend of mine introduced me to these deal of the day websites where they sale 1 thing a day, at a rediculous price. I found something today that i decided was worth buying. I know Christmas is tomorrow, but I also know that i am not getting this and it just became a need. I just ordered some wireless earphones for my ipod. You can see or buy it here. They say that its normally $200 so getting them for $32 seemed like a steal. Plus, our dog just chewed up my headphones on monday so I needed some new ones anyway. If you are interested in the sites that I have found they are; woot; dealoftheday; and 1saleaday. I'm sure there are more, but those are pretty good. Look around on woot. Those guys are pretty funny. Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

abby! said...

Man, I wish I would have seen this when you wrote it. I would have loved some new headphones. Do you like them?