Wednesday, December 3, 2008

William Fitzsimmons


So I was looking for a few bands on myspace that i really like. They are local bands one is called sleep dreamer. And the other is The Sailor Sequence. I really enjoy both. I am going to try to go to a show of theirs this friday. But anyway, I was looking on a page of my friend's for their link and I saw an amazing picture of a dude with a Beast beard! So naturally I was drawn to his page. And I am really glad I was. Not only am i in awe of his beard, but he has some really sweet music. Very chill and relaxed. Acoustic folk, with drum machine. Me Likey. You can check him out here. http://www.myspace.com/williamfitzsimmons I have put his picture in here too because its too amazing. And just in case you were like, yeah, maybe I'll check him out... Hopefully after seeing his beast beard you will be compelled. So enjoy this great new find of mine.


1 comment:

Joel said...

I listened to Fitzsimmons. He's not bad.