Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Christmas List...

So, Thanksgiving is over. It was great. Food, family, frisbee golf. The best three f's in the world. (skipping over the possible inappropriateness on that one) anyway, now it is the Christmas season. My favorite holiday. I love giving gifts to people. But people also like to give me gifts. Which I won't complain about. Therefore, I have to make a list as every other person in the family seemed to be doing this weekend. So I thought I would just post my 2008 Christmas list. So you can see what all the cool kids are asking for. Or just what this one is. Enjoi. And feel free to say, hey that would be nice to have, I'll put it on my list too.
DVD's
Death to Smoochie
The Dark Knight (Batman)
Step Brothers
Rob and Big Season 1 and 2
The ultimate fighter season 4

Under Armour Cold Gear- long sleeve shirt xxl
Under Armour arctic beanie - black or grey
winter Gloves with finger and thumb holes.
Xbox Live
Call of Duty: World at War
M-Audio Axiom 49 key usb midi controller
(
http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-Axiom-49-49Key-USB-MIDI-Controller?sku=706314)
There is a 25 key one that costs less if that no one can afford the
other one.
Jesus Wants to Save Christians - book by Rob Bell
The Voice Bible
Small/cheap/easy sewing machine - Just to repair rips or sew patches.
Ryobi tools 18v Combo Kit
Sealskinz socks (I wear size 12 shoes)

Disc Golf Stuff
   KC Pro Roc disc
   disc golf basket - like this one -
http://www.discgolfstore.com/Skill-Shot-Portable-Target-Full-size-p-24.html
   disc lights -
http://www.discgolfworld.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2094
(several of these - preferably red)

Feliz Navidad

2 comments:

Joel said...

You forgot to ask Santa for frisbee golf talent. Oh...burn!

abby! said...

That's quite the list, my friend. And Death to Smoochie... really?