Friday, November 21, 2008

My name is, What? My name is, Who? My Name is... Chka, Chka, GRAP

Initials are a funny thing. Luckily for most people they don't spell anything, or if they do its usually something cool like ACE or TNT. I assume most parents think about this before they name their child. Such as, if you were Mrs. or Mr. Smith, You wouldn't name your daughter Abigail Susan. that would just be wrong. Especially if you planned to call her Susan all along. You just put her through torture for nothing. However, I find myself in those shoes. Although it is not as bad as having the initials ASS. I was not shielded from the funny initials game. GRAP. Sound eerily close to another word? And you would say to me, "But wait, isn't your name Anthony?" Yes, and now I am walking away. It takes to long to explain. Or I hear "You have 4 names?" No, I just decided to use random letters that have no significance. Oh well, when life tosses you crappy initials, or grappy initials in my case, you just gotta squeeze it and make crapaid. Or grapaid in my case. Then give it to someone else to drink. So thanks mom and dad for marking me for life. And to my grandpa's, I hope you are happy. The name is Anthony, GRAP 4 short.

1 comment:

abby! said...

Haha! I for sure laughed at this. I know I'm your cousin and all, but what does the R stand for again? I know the GAP...