Friday, November 21, 2008

New Relationship...

This is my second relationship with someone like you. I pray that our love might be more fruitful than the first. By no fault of their own did it not work out. It was me. I didn't give it the time or dedication it needed. I was neglectful. Inconsiderate. In fact I wasn't even doing it for myself. I did it to please everyone else. But then again, it just didn't deliver on what I had expected. But its over now. It's been over for a very long time. I have moved on. Its time for something new. Something fresh. Something... hip? Thats right, blogspot. You are my new love. Xanga is a distant memory. Never to be remembered again. And of course there will always be facebook, and occasionally myspace that steal my time away from you. But you are all mine. And I don't care who knows about us. But I doubt that very many people will. Its ok. We can be secret lovers. So here is to new beginnings, completely random posts, and what looks to be a rollercoaster love affair. To paraphrase what this relationship will be like, I quote one of the great philosophers of our day..."people say I'm strange, does that make me a stranger? That my best friend was born in a manger." DCTalk - Jesus Freak. 

Enjoy.

No comments: