Friday, January 2, 2009

Up and coming

So its been too long since I wrote on here. Because of that I have tons to talk about but I can't just do one post on everything. So this post is a list of things I plan to talk about on future posts. Is that dumb? Oh well, at least it gives you a preview of things to come. Here are some things I can think of that are still to come...
My growing obsession with Disc golf (yes it is still growing)
Branson (or as I call it, "The Christian Las Vegas")
Music (i gotta follow the crowd and put out my top whatever list)
Movies (because I probably see more movies than I listen to albums)
Christmas Presents (plus an amazing game that I plan to buy)
Maybe some things I would like to accomplish in 2009

As far as something to blog about today: It was a good day, I ate an amazing burger at LC's with the boys. Then went and enjoyed the nice weather with Joel during a round of disc golf. I played pretty bad, and Joel beat me for the first time. But it was bound to happen sometime. But I'm glad we were out there. In the mean time. My wife gave me her cold and I am just trying to recover from that. So far I just keep going downhill. Hopefully that changes tomorrow.
Hasta LaVista!

2 comments:

abby! said...

I can't wait to read about all of these things!

Joel said...

I want to hear more about yesterday's frisbee golf outing!

And I want to hear about your favorite music.