Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Top Movies

Here are my favorite movies of 2008 with a little side note. These won't be on everyones favorite lists, and just because they are on here doesn't mean they are great. I just enjoyed them.
10. Drillbit Taylor - Dumb movie. But the kids in this movie are pretty hilarious. 
9. Burn After Reading - I love a dark comedy. And Brad Pitt is great in this one
8. Ghost Town - Thought it was good the first time, watched it again this week and really enjoyed it.
7. Role Models - Another movie that could be dumb, but the kids definitely make it funny
6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall - This was actually a really really funny movie, inspite of the brief male frontal nudity.
5. Be Kind Rewind - Made me remember why I love movies. 
4. Pineapple Express - For a stoner movie, this one made me laugh pretty hard.
3. Iron Man - Awesome Super hero movie. Unfortunatly it was overshadowed by the Dark Knight. Had it come out earlier or in 2009, it would have been even bigger.
2. Step Brothers - This is one of my favorite Will Ferrell Movies. Although the 2nd half gets a bit boring. The first half alone gets it in as my #2
1. The Dark Knight - One of the best movies ever made. This one will be remembered for a really long time. I loved it.

Worst Movie of the Year: Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - I'm sure there were other horrible movies, but out of the ones I saw. This one was the worst. Farewell Indian Jones.
2008 Movies I haven't seen yet, but I think will be good and that I plan on seeing:
Slumdog Millionaire
Run Fatboy Run
Gran Torino
In Bruges
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

And if you haven't seen some of the top 10 list, I own 1,2,3, &8. You can borrow.
Thanks for Reading

2 comments:

abby! said...

Your taste in movies makes me laugh. For the most part I really respect it. There are a few crazies (*cough* Pineapple Express *cough*) But whatever. You're awesome anyway!

Joel said...

You've seen Gran Torino now. Where does it rank? I want to borrow some movies.