Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am Second...

I'm sitting here watching the season premier of The Biggest Loser (it was yesterday, but you gotta love DVR) wishing that I was motivated enough to do what they keep saying. Maybe if I keep watching i will be. I know I need to be. My friend Nate has lost over 80 pounds in this past year. And now he is smaller than me I think. But that is not what this post is about. I was reading Mike King's Blog (he's the president of YouthFront) and he posted a video of Jason Castro from last year's American Idol. I had heard that Castro was a Christian. But the video was really cool. At the end of it, he says "I am second" and it looked like it was some campaign sort of thing so I started looking into it. It seems like a pretty cool ministry. I watched a few videos. They have some famous people. But more than that, there are some really moving stories. So I thought I would share the link. its just iamsecond.com but check it out. I think it could be a great tool for Christ. 

1 comment:

abby! said...

Hm, have you heard of Kanakuk's saying, "I'm third." God first, others second, I'm third. Anyway... I still need to check this out. It just reminded me of that! And amen about the losing weight thing.