Monday, January 26, 2009

Wrap-up of the last few days.



I've been slacking a bit lately on the bloggage(new word, take it and spread it like peanut butter) so I have some things to catch you all up on. So I will go with the Cory method of bullet posts.
- New Toy- I am super duper excited for the new gadget I got on friday. I won it on ebay and I have been looking for one for quite a while. Its a MIDI controller. Pretty much just a sweet keyboard that I can start using to make some sweet tunes. I just used if for about 30 minutes on friday night and already am loving the music I can make. I've decided the music genre I am going to put myself in is electrocoustic. Don't know if that has been established as a legit genre or not. But if it hasn't, I just invented it(make that two words in one blog that I just invented. I'm on a role) But anyway, I will start recording some sweet stuff and make a myspace or purevolume page or something to post it on. Ill let you guys know. Here is the pic of my actual keyboard. I found a really rare red one, which makes me even more excited about it. 
- The Dentist - I went in today to get a filling. To make a long story short, I got 4 shots to try and numb my tooth. I couldn't feel my tongue or cheek for 3 hours, yet I felt everything they did to my dumb tooth. Every drill and grinder, water squirt and air puff sent chills down my spine. My fingers were digging into my thighs as I tried not to flinch. So it was not a fun experience. Just another reason why I hate the Dentist. 
- New Hat - I received an awesome gift in the mail yesterday. It was a sweet looking hat from my awesome cousin Abby. Check out how good I look in it! Thanks Abby! 

So that is pretty much it. I did a lot more stuff this weekend, saw a movie(The Wrestler, amazing acting job by Mickey Roarke, pretty interesting and sad story, but I enjoyed the movie), played in the KC Ice bowl disc golf tournament. (200 people there and I finished in the top 25, It was freezing cold and I was out there for about 6hrs but it was fun) So that was pretty exciting. So yeah, good weekend. Hope to talk to you all again soon. Have a great day!
Anthony

1 comment:

abby! said...

You look good in the hat, it was a pleasure knitting it for you. And I'm pretty jealous of your red keyboard. I can't wait to hear the stuff you record!