Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awesome video

So I found out about this last night and keep watching it and laughing. I guess it just happened monday. Turn up your speakers so you can hear the guy on the right. 

My Favorite part is... "Gone..."

Also, I have been asked to put the lyrics from my song down so here ya go if you wanted to see them...

I’m staring at the muffintop

Its like a bakery cause its getting hot

The whole club moves when that body drops

I love to watch it shake girl please don’t stop

It happened from the moment that our eyes were locked

The way you stuck out shows you eat a lot

You want a rounded girl that’s what  I got

With my, my my muffintop

 

Was your daddy a baker cause you got nice buns, But that other pastry is what gets me hun

Put some sprinkles on it cause, ding it’s done, When I get you in that club we’ll be having some fun

I love your tight jeans and that belly shirt, I see you look'n at me girl your such a flirt

But everytime you dance girl it looks like work,  cause You’re knocking over tables everytime you twirk

 

Girl I really dig your intertube, I love to watch it shake love to watch it move

I am mesmerized when you start to groove, now everytime I see a muffin I get in the mood

When you shake it hard girl I hear a clap, but that’s just from your rolls slapping on your back

What is sticking out, is that your butt or your back?, those aren’t just love handles, it’s a love attack!

 

You got a hang over and you don’t even drink

Girls sweatin so much that your starting to stink

You’re not dancing hard enough to cause that much sweat

But everytime you shake your head you’re making me wet

I see you bend over try and touch your toes

Everytime you do that your butt crack’s exposed

You’re wearing size two’s you should be wearing size twelves

But let me sit my cup on your built  in shelves. 

2 comments:

abby! said...

"I'm passing out... I'm passing out... Gone." Priceless. I love it...

Joel said...

Those lyrics are some of the funniest I've ever read. Hysterical.