Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MuffinTop...

Ok, so this will require a bit of explaining. Some of you know the story. At our Easter Sunday gathering at Aunt Cindy's we were sitting around talking. I have no idea what we were talking about, but Aunt Cindy brought up the term Muffintop. Referring not to a muffin, but to a girl who wears jeans that are too tight, so her belly hangs over. I found this hillarious that Cindy not only knew what it was, but that she brought it up. And I said I would write a song about it. So I did. I was bored this afternoon and decided I would make a funny song about it. I made a purevolume website so all can listen to it. Remember, it took me all of an hour, maybe an hour and a half to write a record. And its just meant to be funny. So no musical judgements. Hope you find it as funny as I do.

PS. This is not exactly the kind of music I envisioned myself making for you guys to listen to. But oh well. 

1 comment:

abby! said...

That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. And I'm actually kind of impressed with how it sounds. You're too funny...