Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Irish Jig...

I recently purchased a new cd that I have really enjoyed listening to. I am not usually a punk rock listener, but this is a bit different. The band is Flogging Molly and its Irish Punk. But I love it. Its like bluegrass on crack. It has acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, plus the addition of distorted guitar, bag pipes, and accordian. It is impossible not to tap your foot along with it. Most of you who are reading this probably wouldn't normally listen to it, but I have to say I recommend it. Its just fun music. I saw these guys in concert back during my sophmore year of college. They were awesome. But I hadn't listened to them much since then. But they are now on my normal rotation. Especially if I want to get pumped up and energized. Just thought I would throw out a music blog to keep up with the rest of you! 

1 comment:

Cory said...

Classic. I loved Flogging Molly in like 7th grade.